Sunday, July 31, 2011

Me and Design

Design is all around us, everywhere we go, we are bombarded with design but most people don't appreciate it like i do. Design is a passion, a need and is something that i am drawn to and want to develop into a career because it is what i love doing. I guess i have always bee interested in design from a young age helping my dad make in the workshop making violins or in most cases destroying them lol but it wasn't until i started design and technology at school where i though i could pursue this as a career.
My main interest when it comes to design is automotive design. I find when done well it can incorporate any or every aspect of design. In saying that i would love to see my future develop into some aspect of Automotive design. I will be happy as long as i am designing something that interests me and hopefully that people love.
Hopefully with my design career i can travel the world and use influences from many cultures in my designs.

One of my favourite designers would have to be Marc Newson. I love his clean cut, colourful and amazing forms he incorporates in his designs. i also love the way he has branched out into many aspects such as furniture, jewellery, planes, cars and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment